| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: A day at the races
Shroom-hopping indeed! That reminds you. You'd been meaning to write to the papers: a stern letter about the disgraceful spectacle of shroom-hopping and the low behaviour it encourages.
- 14 - very chancy (41%)
- 17 - chancy (51%)
- 21 - modest (61%)
- 24 - very modest (71%)
- 27 - low-risk (81%)
- 31 - straightforward (91%)
- 34 - straightforward (100%)
A moment in the sunYour letter is a masterpiece of Olympian invective. Five papers publish it. Select quotations are repeated from the pulpit. […] A satirical cartoonist depicts you as a gigantic cloud labelled 'Humourless Old Misery'.
[Find the rest of the story at http://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Persuasive is increasing…
- Austere is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 5)
- You've gained 0-1 x Favours: The Church (up to 7)
- You've lost 1 x Favours: Bohemians (if you had one)
Ignominious anonymyNo-one publishes your letter, although one editor, mysteriously, replies with an invitation to judge a jam-weighing competition. Perhaps he's mistaken you for someone else.