| This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
| This content is part of the Mr Eaten storyline.|
| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Closer to the name
The name is hidden. Shrouded in the darkness that snuffs out eyes and minds. But fire glitters in the dark. You know the sting of that fire!
Game Instructions: Warning: choosing this story will wound you in unexpected ways and commit you to a path of damnation. This may be your last chance. Turn back now.
Unlocked with A Scholar of the Correspondence 1
A number of candlesYou wipe the blood from your eyes and focus once more on the symbol […]: 'a number of candles'.
Of course! Candles to light the way to the name! But what is the number? You must learn it. You must make it part of you. Mind, body and soul. […]
[Find the rest of the story at http://www.fallenlondon.com]
- An occurrence! Your 'Seeking Mr Eaten's Name' Quality is now 7 - Dancing with Damnation!
- You no longer have any of this: Sudden Insight
- You no longer have any of this: Confident Smile
- You no longer have any of this: 'Hard-Earned Lesson'
- You no longer have any of this: 'Hastily Scrawled Warning Note'
- Nightmares is increasing… (+30 CP)