For Election history, see Election (historical).
Pressure and pamphlets, vitriol and eggshells. The agitator harries and harasses the opponent's campaign. The face in the crowd, the voice at the barricade.
See Category:Agitator (Election profession) for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- A Body in the Crowd
- A Riler Up of Taproom Gatherings
- A Raucous Sloganeer
- A Disseminator of Lewd Chants
- A Possessor of A Notoriously Large Lung Capacity
- A Disdainful Roarer
- An Inspiration to the Mob
- A Known Firebrand
- A Ringleader of Hotheads
- A Bearer of Standards of Uncertain Provenance
- A Rowdy Roustabout
- The Very Terror of the Public Square
- The Pebble Before the Avalanche
- The Avalanche
- The Head of the Mob
- An Avatar of the Public Voice Made Manifest
- The Power on the Street
- The Voice of London
- The Politician's Waking Nightmare
- Your voice is as thunder, you shift political tectonics with the swell of your lungs