Besides the regular cards there are cards with a coloured border or background, which tells us:
- Bronze: something a little special - perhaps part of a continuing story.
- Silver: something quite special, like an Ambition or Seasonal content.
- Gold: something exceptional, often a once-only story. Pay attention!
- Red: the card's action takes effect immediately when clicked. The action will take place even if your timer-counter is at zero (in which case playing the card doesn't cost an action).
- Black: are seasonal special cards and some currently-drawable Seeking Mr Eaten's Name cards.
Cards specific to Connections:
- Faction Card: You may Arrange a meeting with your contacts in your Lodgings to immediately draw them without waiting for it to show up.
- Conflict Cards: simultaneously raise your connection to one and lower it from another faction.
Some locations have their own deck of cards:
- Cards which do not appear in remote places: City Vices.
Cards specific to Attributes:
From the game retired cards and content: (that might need some closer look and revision)
|This is a very large category!|
| To see more of it, click the links below for specific letters, or click the "Next" (or "Prev") links.|
Also note that subcategories are sorted alongside articles, so not all subcategories are visible on the first page.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Cards"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,047 total.