These pages do not adhere to the 250 character rule. Please make sure that no copied description from Fallen London has more than 250 characters. See:
If you want to help in the long process of converting pages, the process is:
- Pick a page listed in this category.
- Edit any descriptions that exceed the character limit (again, see the Editing Guidelines. Using the Preview button will show you if the character count is still a problem. Alternatively, you can use a third-party character counter like this one ).
- Please add […] or (…) to denote trimmed passages (i.e. when you cut a sentence, put […] in its place. Example: A decidedly incautious approach). Otherwise the readers might not know that the article was trimmed, and that would be unfair to FL writers.
- Add the Trimmed category to the page (enter 'Trimmed' in the field that currently says 'Add category...').
- Wait for an admin to delete and restore the page.
Your contributions will be appreciated :)
“From: Pursuing a Case of Books Let slip the dogs of law. You must have those books!Press your case
“From: Investigations in the university The University porters are tight-knit and close-mouthed...Talk to the Porters
“From: Spiritual happenings Some of the braver crew are willing to hold a vigil with you. What...Search the island
“From: Bandages and Dust: The Tomb-Colonies Here they are again! The guffawing tomb-sisters they...The unquiet dead, once more
Pages in category "Immediate review"
The following 159 pages are in this category, out of 159 total.