A pleasant, isolated fishing community in the Southern Archipelago. The islanders are said to practise quaint, bucolic customs that date from before the Fall.
Mutton Island StoryletsEdit
- Discuss these Extraordinary Implications with the Custodial Chef (unlocked with 1 Extraordinary Implication)
Unlocked with Time Passing in the Southern Archipelago 0-6Edit
- Welcome to Mutton Island
- The Start of the Day
- An Island with Secrets?
- The Home of Rubbery Lumps
- The Mutton Island Wind
- Leaving Mutton Island
Unlocked with Time Passing in the Southern Archipelago 7-8Edit
- Dinner in the Fallen Columns
- A night for... what exactly?
- Well Watching
- Inside the Cock and Magpie
- The Eyes of Children (locked with Seeking Mr Eaten's Name)
- The Mouths of Children (unlocked with Seeking Mr Eaten's Name)
Unlocked with Time Passing in the Southern Archipelago 9Edit
During the Fruits of the Zee FestivalEdit
- The Fruits of the Zee Festival!
- Hire a fishing boat
- Catch the ferry back to London
- Over-Indulgence (Wounds 8)
- An Unusual Interlude (Nightmares 8)
“This page intends to list all the code needed to be able to quickly write down the rewards. Just...Quicklist
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! There are no lights on the Eastern side of the island. By the sound...Crash!
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! Fires blaze on the hillside! Flowers garland the chimney stacks...The Fruits of the Zee Festival!
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! There's not much wind on the Unterzee. But Mutton Island suffers eery...The Mutton Island Wind
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! The landlord of the Cock and Magpie has an old, yellowed scrap of...A scrap of a Diary
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! It's not cold, exactly. But there's something about this wind from...A Wind to Chill the Heart
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! A warm night on Mutton Island. A balmy wind blows from the West, rich...A Procession to the Cliff-top
Pages in category "Mutton Island"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.