A pleasant, isolated fishing community in the Southern Archipelago. The islanders are said to practise quaint, bucolic customs that date from before the Fall.
Mutton Island StoryletsEdit
- Discuss these Extraordinary Implications with the Custodial Chef (unlocked with 1 Extraordinary Implication)
Unlocked with Time Passing in the Southern Archipelago 0-6Edit
- Welcome to Mutton Island
- The Start of the Day
- An Island with Secrets?
- The Home of Rubbery Lumps
- The Mutton Island Wind
- Leaving Mutton Island
Unlocked with Time Passing in the Southern Archipelago 7-8Edit
- Dinner in the Fallen Columns
- A night for... what exactly?
- Well Watching
- Inside the Cock and Magpie
- The Eyes of Children (locked with Seeking Mr Eaten's Name)
- The Mouths of Children (unlocked with Seeking Mr Eaten's Name)
Unlocked with Time Passing in the Southern Archipelago 9Edit
During the Fruits of the Zee FestivalEdit
- The Fruits of the Zee Festival!
- Hire a fishing boat
- Catch the ferry back to London
- Over-Indulgence (Wounds 8)
- An Unusual Interlude (Nightmares 8)
“This page intends to list all the code needed to be able to quickly write down the rewards. Just...Quicklist
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! […]'Choose quickly!' She hisses.'Before we're found!'The Wreckers' Cove
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! There are no lights on the Eastern side of the island. By the sound...Crash!
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! It's not cold, exactly. But there's something about this wind from...A Wind to Chill the Heart
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! A pack of well-scrubbed children are playing near the ancient...The Eyes of Children
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! The landlord of the Cock and Magpie has an old, yellowed scrap of...A scrap of a Diary
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! There's always someone hanging around the ancient stone well at the...Well Watching
Pages in category "Mutton Island"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.