Nightmares cures for the determinately lucid.
Reliable sources of restful sleep in London:
- Storylets (in order of decreasing effectiveness):
- Get someone to Assist your friend with their Nightmares (via their Lodgings: Attend to Matters of Watchfulness and Nightmares; social action)
- Time in bed (Lodgings; costs 3 actions; also reduces Wounds)
- The Somnolent Hyaena (The Second Coil of the Labyrinth of Tigers)
- Try some hot wine at The Refreshment Pavilion (Mrs Plenty's Carnival)
- Enjoying the pace of academic life (The University; if you are not Unwelcome at the University)
- Take some art lessons from Commission: A Royal Portrait (The Shuttered Palace)
- Cheerful Goldfish (0.40E at the Bazaar; Nightmares -1 when carried)
- Bejewelled Cane (from the Keen-Eyed Lapidary, Nightmares -1 when carried)
- Spiked Rosary (from Ambition: Bag a Legend! 31; Nightmares -1 when carried)
- Appalling Secret (sacrificed from your inventory)
- F.F. Gebrandt's Superior Laudanum (Note: there are caveats if the player character is a Person of Some Importance; check the page for details)
- Bottle of Greyfields 1868 First Sporing
- Key to a Dripstone-Snared Temple (purchased at Christmas; no effect on those with Nightmares > 4)
- Page from the Liber Visionis (if burnt; obtained through Uncovering the Secrets of the Face-Tailor)
- Unusual Pail of So-Called Snow (collected at Christmas)
- A Magnificent Feast (gifted at Christmas)
- Professional Perk (received weekly, with your Professional Reward)
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! You've taken a battering lately. Perhaps you should take some time to...Time in bed
“The Neath-snow on roofs and pavements is melting. Hurrying crowds have churned it into slush...Time, the Healer
“From: Sought by London's Finest The invitation is written on thick, perfumed paper. The address...Dine with Society
“From: Announcing your Findings While you're being thoroughly wined and dined, you'll raise...As the Star of Society's Salons
“From December 1st to the 25th, FBG will release an access code every day. Little trinkets and...Advent Calendar 2017
“From: A visit from Slowcake's Amanuensis This is an intemperate and discourteous assault on a...Throw the Amanuensis out on his oily little ear
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Nightmares Loss"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 302 total.