Nightmares cures for the determinately lucid.
Reliable sources of restful sleep in London:
- Storylets (in order of decreasing effectiveness):
- Get someone to Assist your friend with their Nightmares (via their Lodgings: Attend to Matters of Watchfulness and Nightmares; social action)
- Time in bed (Lodgings; costs 3 actions; also reduces Wounds)
- The Somnolent Hyaena (The Second Coil of the Labyrinth of Tigers)
- Try some hot wine at The Refreshment Pavilion (Mrs Plenty's Carnival)
- Enjoying the pace of academic life (The University; if you are not Unwelcome at the University)
- Take some art lessons from Commission: A Royal Portrait (The Shuttered Palace)
- Cheerful Goldfish (0.40E at the Bazaar; Nightmares -1 when carried)
- Bejewelled Cane (from the Keen-Eyed Lapidary, Nightmares -1 when carried)
- Spiked Rosary (from Ambition: Bag a Legend! 31; Nightmares -1 when carried)
- Appalling Secret (sacrificed from your inventory)
- F.F. Gebrandt's Superior Laudanum (Note: there are caveats if the player character is a Person of Some Importance; check the page for details)
- Bottle of Greyfields 1868 First Sporing
- Key to a Dripstone-Snared Temple (purchased at Christmas; no effect on those with Nightmares > 4)
- Page from the Liber Visionis (if burnt; obtained through Uncovering the Secrets of the Face-Tailor)
- Unusual Pail of So-Called Snow (collected at Christmas)
- A Magnificent Feast (gifted at Christmas)
- Professional Perk (received weekly, with your Professional Reward)
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! You've taken a battering lately. Perhaps you should take some time to...Time in bed
“Activated in: Escape to Watchmaker's Hill, Escape to Spite, Escape to Veilgarden or Escape to...Time, the Healer
“From: Burglary with the Master Jewel Thief Just a way to spend some time together, really.An easy theft
“From: A New Star in the Neath Each of his friends has a copy of your Mushroom Epic. Every copy...Gracious in literary triumph
“From: A Day for Reading'My, you have suffered from our little exuberances, haven't you? Never...'Oh dear, oh dear'
“From: Burglary with the Master Jewel Thief You have a line on a stone of real value. But it'll...A challenging theft
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Nightmares Loss"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 304 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)