| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Thieves and outcasts have built a secret district on the rooftops of Fallen London out of planks and scrap iron. The view is good. The food is not. They like to talk about a 'bad altitude'.
Unlocked with Off to the Flit
or Gain access to the Flit (Shadowy challenge)
or Bribe your way into the Flit with 1200 x Moon-pearl
or, with Ambition: Heart's Desire!: options under Heart's Desire - the Topsy King
Temporary Unlock: A trip to the Flit
Main Quality: Shadowy 60+
Opportunity cards only available at The FlitEdit
- A deviless' serenade
- A night on the tiles
- A squire of the Flit
- Call in favours in the Flit
- The Kidsman recruits
Regular storylets available in the Flit Edit
- Steal from the gullible - Shadowy 97
- Make some money on the side - Shadowy 97
- Dealing with suspicion - Shadowy 73–90, Suspicion 1
- Steal paintings for the Topsy King - Shadowy 72–82
- Race across the Flit - Shadowy 65–79
- Entertain the Topsy King - Shadowy 64–78
- Courier for revolutionaries - Shadowy 62–76
- Meeting the Topsy King - Shadowy 59–73
- Getting to know the Flit - Shadowy 57–71
- Fun with the Fisher-Kings
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "The Flit"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total.