| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Who would choose to go to Polythreme? But some duties cannot be denied.
Unlocked with The Sea of Voices 0
A calm swift journey? Or will even the dragons that live at the edges of the maps be shaking their heads and telling you to turn back?
[To reach your destination, raise Approaching Journey's End to 9. You don't need to choose your destination until then. Beware of the Troubled Waters quality...]
- You've gained 1 x Zee-Ztory
- You no longer have any of this: Unnatural Exuberance
Unlocked with Approaching Journey's End 7Edit
Unlocked with Approaching Journey's End 10Edit
Held cards from The Broad Unterzee will carry over into the Sea of Voices (provided they don't require a high Troubled Waters value), but will not be redrawn once used.
Please note there may be more. If you find a card, please add it to the list!
- A Good Meal
- A Hazard to Shipping
- A Light in the Fog
- A Wily Zailor
- Crossing Paths
- Listen to the Wind
- The Fleet of Truth
- Those engines don't sound healthy
- Zailing in style
Calm Seas - Locked with Troubled Waters >7Edit
- Calm Seas: Creaking from Above
- Calm Seas: Fair Zailing
- Calm Seas: Meeting a Local Steamer
- Calm Seas: The Giant of the Unterzee
Lashing Waves - Unlocked with Troubled Waters 8-10Edit
- Lashing Waves: A Stowaway!
- Lashing Waves: Unfinished Pirates!
- Lashing Waves: The Iceberg
- Lashing Waves: A Shape in the Depths
Fury of the Unterzee - Unlocked with Troubled Waters 11Edit
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Cards - The Sea of Voices (18 P)
Pages in category "The Sea of Voices"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.