This category is used to mark pages on which content has been trimmed to fit within the 250 character limit. See:
If you want to help in the long process of converting pages, the process is:
- Find a page listed in the Immediate review category.
- Edit any descriptions that exceed the character limit (again, see the Editing Guidelines. Using the Preview button will show you if the character count is still a problem. Alternatively, you can use a third-party character counter like this one ).
- Please add […] or (…) to denote trimmed passages (aka, when you cut a sentence, put […] in its place. Example: A decidedly incautious approach). Otherwise the readers might not know that the article was trimmed, and that would be unfair to FL writers.
- Add this category to the page (enter 'Trimmed' in the field that currently says 'Add category...').
- Wait for an admin to delete and restore the page.
Your contributions will be appreciated :)
“From: A fine day in the Flit People hide things in the Flit, often on ropes under bridges and...Go hunting for caches
“From: Go to the well Trust in your smoked glasses' protection. Borrow the shepherd's crook and...Fish in the well
“From: The Tower of Eyes: Behind Closed Doors at a Handsome Townhouse Old clothes, food, candles...Look after your Orphanage
“From: Matters of State The Percipient Secretary cannot restrain a smile. She needn't announce...His Amused Lordship - 2
“From: After Jack The Inspector is'reviewing his case notes' in the snug of the New Justice when...In the snug
“From: Visit your acquaintance, the Wry Functionary His office is gloomy as a widower's crypt...Go for a glass of wine and a chat
Pages in category "Trimmed"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 239 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)