"Strength, ferocity, soldiering. This is your ability to confront and smash through numerous dangers and horrors of Fallen London." - This is one of the four main Attributes.
For items that boost this quality, see Dangerous Items.
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|Items||Actions||Wounds|| Hard-Earned Lesson,|
Surprise Attack Plan
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Dangerous|
|10 - 14||Menacing|
|15 - 19||Formidable|
|20 - 39||Ferocious|
|40 - 59||Puissant|
|60 - 79||Perilous|
|80 - 99||Lethal!|
|100 - 149||Terrifying|
|150 - 199||A Terrible Power!|
|1 - 70||Watchmaker's Hill|
|60 - 100||Wolfstack Docks|
|100 - 125||The Labyrinth of Tigers|
|110 - 130||The Broad Unterzee|
|120 - 130||Corpsecage Island||Watchful|
|120 - 130||Ladybones Road - Velocipede Squad|
- ↑ Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 130 or above.
- 130: The hard way (from The Jack Case at the end of the Riding the Savage Cobbles carousel; provides 20 bonus dangerous CP.)
- 130: Attack the cavalry (part of Facing the Rat Army)
- 130: Go to its lair (from The Eater of Chains!)
- 130: Ask your Hound of Heaven (from The Eater-of-Chains has Returned!)
- 130: Confront your dreams (part of Marked by the Eater-of-Chains)
- 130: Is that how it is? (part of Ambition: Bag a Legend)
- 144: Training: Monday (part of Ambition: Bag a Legend)
- 150: Lure out the First Assassin (part of Ambition: Bag a Legend)
- 150: A wager of courage (from The Listing Tower)
- 150: Pluck something from the water (part of SMEN)
- 160: Ambush them (part of Ambition: Nemesis)
- 170: Don a mantle of thirsty bombazine and slippers of whisper-satin (part of Ambition: Nemesis)
- 180: A little extortion (from Wolfstack in the Fog)
- 200: Feed it to a Wild Boar (from A Pail of So-Called Snow)
- 202: What new madness is this? (from The Listing Tower)
- 300: Become a Licentiate or Become a Monster-Hunter (from An unsigned message)
- 225-ish?: Follow cold trails and the suspicion of footprints (from Hunting across London; impossible)