Embroiled in a set-to of justice and kinfolk
- You're involved in the feud between the Cheery Man and the Last Constable
- The Cheery Man is injured, and has enemies
- Fights are fiercest between family
- The Last Constable is gone from London, for now!
- A message has arrived inviting you to meet an old friend
- You've been asked to accompany an old acquaintance somewhere unknown
- You are travelling with an old acquaintance
- You have arrived at Lowgate Cemetery
- You have learnt the fate of the Cheery Man's Wife
- Your old friend wants your help in putting an end to their family misery
- You have agreed to help put together a lethal game. Find your old friend in London to continue
- You are on your way to the Medusa's Head to begin the game!
- The game is on
- You left your old friend to resolve their family dispute alone. Their decisions were made without you
- The family tragedy is concluded. There were no survivors
- The Last Constable did not survive her final bout with her father. Perhaps the family may now know a little peace
- The Cheery Man did not survive his final bout with his daughter. Perhaps the family may now know a little peace
- Preparing for a Lethal Gambit (CM)
- Preparing for a Lethal Gambit (LC)
- Inform the Last Constable (LC)
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! A Blind Bruiser falls into step beside you[…] "His honour," he...A drink with the Cheery Man
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! A single candle is burning on the second floor of the clandestine...Preparing for a Lethal Gambit (Last Constable)
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! She styles herself'the last honest Special Constable in London'. And...Working with the Last Constable
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! The Cheery Man is the muscular, grim-smiling landlord of the Medusa's...Working with the Cheery Man
“SPOILERS AHEAD! BE WARNED! You drop by Caligula's Coffee-House at midnight. The Last Constable...Coffee with the Last Constable
“From: The Aftermath Thanks to your efforts, she lived and he died.Talk to the Last Constable (Devilment)
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Family and Law"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.