| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
"They call him Forthright. He worked with the Cheery Man in the old days. I think he's ready to talk. But the Man's people are watching me. Will you help?"
Game Instructions: Choose this option to track down the Fence and get his information for the Constable.
Unlocked with Family and Law exactly 1
- 7 - very chancy (41%)
- 9 - chancy (51%)
- 11 - modest (61%)
- 12 - very modest (71%)
- 14 - low-risk (81%)
- 16 - straightforward (91%)
- 17 - straightforward (100%)
The Cheery Man's pastHe's hiding in a rookery behind the Spite market-halls […]
When you return to Caligula's Coffee House, the Last Constable listens carefully. "Of course! That's why he never leaves the Head. And devils! […]
[Find the rest of the story at http://www.fallenlondon.com]
Success Instructions: The Constable will arrange another rendezvous soon. A card will appear in your hand shortly.
- Watchful is increasing…
- An occurrence! Your 'Family and Law' Quality is now 2 - The Cheery Man is injured, and has enemies!!
- You've chosen to aid the Constable against the Cheery Man. (Sets The Cheery Man and the Last Constable to 1 - Favouring the Constable!)
- You've gained 2 x Intriguing Snippet
- You've completed, or cancelled, your meeting with the Last Constable.
Gone to groundThe Forthright Fence must know that someone's after him. He's a sporting sort, but he's not at the weasel-pits, the spider-fights or any of Feducci's fighting rings. Where's he hiding?