| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Action Cost: 0The Presbyterate Adventuress was sworn to kill no flying thing. But once, she was wrecked in the Stormbones: the hunting grounds of a Tyrant Moth.
Tyrant Moths are punctual creatures.Her only salvage[…] was […] matches, an oar,[…] lamp-oil, and a jade statuette […].[…] she tied […] the statue, and lassoed the moth […], and ride it to safety.
Her lesson was this: when necessary, refuse the terms of engagement, and write your own.
[Find the rest of the story at http://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You have unlocked new stories! [Sets A Name Scrawled in Blood to 6 which unlocks A proposition from an acquaintance]
- Dangerous is increasing… (+200 CP)
- You are most often associated with the The Adventuress' Correspondence Course. [Sets Identified with a Tradition]
- Daring is increasing… (+5 CP)
- Melancholy is dropping… (-5 CP)
- Renown: The Docks is increasing… (+3 CP)
- Your 'Wounds' Quality has gone!