| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Somehow, he knows things lost to history. Forget the Fidgeting Writer's case. Wring the most valuable secrets from him.
Game Instructions: This will trade a Room Number at the Royal Beth for two Antique Mysteries.
How does he know these things?Is the honey a door, allowing him to step back through centuries? […] secrets pour from his pen. […] a city of high stone - the Third City?...knives and lenses of black glass...bishop-kings and their blood-sacrament...a bargain...a well.[…]
[Find the rest of the story at http://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You've lost 1 x Room Number at the Royal Beth
- You've lost 1 x Drop of Prisoner's Honey
- You've gained 2 x Antique Mystery
- Walking the Falling Cities is increasing… (+? CP)
- Making Waves is increasing… (+? CP)