"Wit, charm, plausibility. This is your social skills and irresistible charm, allowing you to persuade, convince and charm denizen of Fallen London for your benefit." - This is one of the four main Attributes.
For items that boost this quality, see Persuasive Items.
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Persuasive|
|10 - 14||Charming|
|15 - 19||Artful|
|20 - 39||Intriguing|
|40 - 59||Fascinating|
|60 - 79||Captivating|
|80 - 99||Compelling|
|100 - 149||Irresistible|
|150 - 199||A Mesmerising Presence|
|1 - 60||Veilgarden|
|60 - 90||The Shuttered Palace|
|85 - 100||The Empress' Court||NO! access to The Foreign Office or this place will lock up!|
|100 - 120||Mahogany Hall||Shadowy|
|120 - 130||The Foreign Office|
|120 - 130||Hunter's Keep||Watchful|
|120 - 130||Polythreme Streets|
- ↑ Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 150 or above. Grindeable actions are in bold.
- 150: Sponsor a trading voyage to the farthest reaches of the zee (from Aspiring Zee-Captains)
- 150: Write frenziedly (from The Writer's Desk)
- 150: Publish... and be damned. (from The Writer's Desk)
- 150: Engage in commerce (from The Lofty Tower)
- 150: Join the dancers (during the Feast of the Rose)
- 160: Share a little honey with the Captivating Princess (during the Feast of the Rose)
- 180: This sort of thing happens after four cups (from Caligula's Coffee House)
- 200: Put on a fine show for them (from One's public)
- 200: Send her something a little more informal (part of the story of the Secular Missionary)
- 200: Speak to the Urchins (in the Cave of the Nadir)
- 350: Flirt with the Amanuensis (from A visit from Slowcake's Amanuensis)
- 300: Become a Glassman or Become a Crooked-Cross (from An unsigned message)
- 1000: Where did the Rosers go? (in the Cave of the Nadir)