Game Instructions: Persuasive improves as you attempt Persuasive tasks - you can improve it faster by spending Confident Smiles at your Lodgings.
Wiki note: This is your social skills and irresistible charm, allowing you to persuade, convince and charm denizen of Fallen London for your benefit. This is one of the four main Attributes.
See Category:Persuasive for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Persuasive Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
For items that boost this quality, see Persuasive Items.
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Persuasive|
|10 - 14||Charming|
|15 - 19||Artful|
|20 - 39||Intriguing|
|40 - 59||Fascinating|
|60 - 79||Captivating|
|80 - 99||Compelling|
|100 - 149||Irresistible|
|150 - 199||A Mesmerising Presence|
|1 - 60||Veilgarden|
|60 - 90||The Shuttered Palace|
|85 - 100||The Empress' Court||NO! access to The Foreign Office or this place will lock up!|
|100 - 120||Mahogany Hall||Shadowy|
|120 - 130||The Foreign Office|
|120 - 130||Hunter's Keep||Watchful|
|120 - 130||Polythreme Streets|
- ↑ Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 150 or above. Grindeable actions are in bold.
- 150: Sponsor a trading voyage to the farthest reaches of the zee (from Aspiring Zee-Captains)
- 150: Write frenziedly (from The Writer's Desk)
- 150: Publish... and be damned. (from The Writer's Desk)
- 150: Engage in commerce (from The Lofty Tower)
- 150: Join the dancers (during the Feast of the Rose)
- 160: Share a little honey with the Captivating Princess (during the Feast of the Rose)
- 180: This sort of thing happens after four cups (from Caligula's Coffee House)
- 200: Put on a fine show for them (from One's public)
- 200: Send her something a little more informal (part of the story of the Secular Missionary)
- 200: Speak to the Urchins (in the Cave of the Nadir)
- 350: Flirt with the Amanuensis (from A visit from Slowcake's Amanuensis)
- 300: Become a Glassman or Become a Crooked-Cross (from An unsigned message)
- 1000: Where did the Rosers go? (in the Cave of the Nadir)