| This content is part of the Mr Eaten storyline.|
| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Seeking Road
Candle-seeds will blossom to bonfire-roses. Probably, people will die. Possibly, you will be discovered. However cunning you may be, when the red takes you - when the red takes you -
Locked with Sudden Insight
- 103 - very chancy (41%)
- 128 - chancy (51%)
- 153 - modest (61%)
- 178 - very modest (71%)
- 203 - low-risk (81%)
- 228 - straightforward (91%)
- 250 - straightforward (100%)
Little lightsAll these little lights to remember him by. Like and unlike the lights between. They drowned the lights when they drowned him, but water nevers burns. That scent, that roasting scent! Raw would be better. But sharpen your knives. It’s almost time.
- Watchful is increasing…
- Suspicion is increasing… (+ 1-50 CP)
- You've lost ( SMEN x 77) x Mourning Candle
- You've gained 1 x Seeking Mr Eaten's Name
- You've gained 1 x Unaccountably Peckish
- Watchful is increasing… (+ ( SMEN x 10) CP)
No rest – no dawnA night of fires and a morning of cold ashes. Your night's work has branded the city with smoke and fallen stones and timber scars. The Constables lift their heads and seek your scent. Why? What did you hope to achieve? Who are you?