| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Perhaps she will welcome a shoulder to cry on.
Unlocked with Dramatic Tension 1
- 83 - very chancy (41%)
- 103 - chancy (51%)
- 124 - modest (61%)
- 144 - very modest (71%)
- 164 - low-risk (81%)
- 184 - straightforward (91%)
- 202 - straightforward (100%)
'It was all such a long time ago.'You offer Cynthia a sympathetic ear. 'The Fates are such cruel creatures,' she sighs. '[…] His feud with his brother. His brother's house burning down[…].' At her feet, there's a shovel and a vase. 'And these things are all I have left,' she says.[…]
[Find the rest of the story at http://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Persuasive is increasing…
- Time Passing in the Southern Archipelago is increasing… (+2 CP)
- You've gained 10 x Cryptic Clue
- You've gained 2 x Tale of Terror!!
'What did I do to deserve this?'You offer Cynthia a sympathetic ear, which provokes an overwhelming outpouring of emotion. She's pulling at her hair and pacing around her rock. Perhaps you should have left well alone.