| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
She's always moping and sighing. It's not healthy.
- 82 - very chancy (41%)
- 102 - chancy (51%)
- 121 - modest (61%)
- 141 - very modest (71%)
- 161 - low-risk (81%)
- 181 - straightforward (91%)
- 199 - straightforward (100%)
'I suppose you are right.'[…] '[…] I was thinking about my beloved in London,' she says. 'So far over the water. Cold and alone. Betrayed. […]'
You listen, appalled, as she goes on to share stories of grotesquerie and horror[…] '[…] Have you searched the wellspring yet?'
[Find the rest of the story at http://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Persuasive is increasing…
- Time Passing in the Southern Archipelago is increasing… (+2 CP)
- You've gained 2 x Tale of Terror!!
- Walking the Falling Cities is increasing… (+1 CP)
'Please go away.'You try to be jolly, but it's not easy in the face of Cynthia's unrelenting gloom. There's only so much sighing and wistfulness one can take.