| Spoiler warning!|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Singing Mandrake
Action Cost: 3This will upset Hell, high society and the Church, all at once. But you can't get the tune out of your head.
Game Instructions: If this is successful, it'll ensure you're identified with the Nocturnal school, if you're not already.
- 35 - very chancy (41%)
- 43 - chancy (51%)
- 51 - modest (61%)
- 60 - very modest (71%)
- 68 - low-risk (81%)
- 76 - straightforward (91%)
- 84 - straightforward (100%)
A success!It has a popular run in the Spite music-halls. A footman is ejected from the Shuttered Palace for humming it. Your admirers become quite reckless. Two devils steal your hat and fill it with biting worms. […] you're known as a Nocturnal trouble-maker.
[Find the rest of the story at http://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Persuasive is increasing…
- You've gained 1 x Stolen Kiss
- Making Waves is increasing… (+1-12 CP)
- Scandal is increasing… (+2 CP)
- Wounds is increasing… (+2 CP)
- You are most often associated with the Nocturnal movement. [Sets Identified with a School to 1]
Not as popular as you'd hopedDespite the best efforts of vicars to denounce you from the pulpit, the song just doesn't catch on.